International Society of Arboriculture
The INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ARBORICULTURE is a professional organization dedicated to continuing education for arborists, to tree care research, and to serving tree care consumers around the world. The FLORIDA CHAPTER of the ISA shares this same dedication, with a further commitment to serving the needs particular to Florida's professional arborists and tree care consumers.
Mission: "To Promote and Improve the Scientifically Based Practice of Professional Arboriculture"
Arborist Code of Ethics
James LeGette, President of Lauderdale Tree Service Inc., is a certifed Arborist (ISA Certified Arborist #0502)
- Strive for continuous self-development by increasing their qualifications and technical proficiency by staying abreast of technological and scientific developments affecting the profession.
- Not misuse or omit material facts in promotion technical information, products or services if the effect would be to mislead or misrepresent.
- Hold paramount the safety and health of all people, and endeavor to protect property and the environment in the performances of professional responsibilities.
- Accurately and fairly represent their capabilities, qualifications and experience and those of their employees and/or agents.
- Subscribe to fair and honest business practices in dealing with clients, suppliers, employees and other professionals.
- Support the improvement of professional services and products through encouraging research and development.
- Observe the standards and promote adherence to the ethics embodied in this code.